Saturday, July 18, 2009

CP Green Headphones & Umbrella Pin!

Hey guys! The Music Jam Party is here! There's only one free item for non-member... Boo Hoo! But anyway, The green headphone is located at the cove! And the new pin is Located at the boiler room! Theres lots of cool stuff too! Which room is your favorite? Mines the light house!

~Dan~

4 Penguins commenting cuz they rock!:

amberr=) said...

cool website! i have one, its soccerlova67.wordpress.com. we are having a party soon and would love for you to make it! so be sure to check it out! thanks!
~amberr=)

amberr=) said...

the party's today=)

Techdeckguy said...

Im having a CP break :( Ill be only visiting CP only rarely for a while, sorry guys! I can't be botherd to login anyway!

Danlour said...

Hey Ppl! Its Danlour! the real danlour! I havent post for a while thats because my mum wont let me use my laptop. Im on my mums computer right now. And mums slepping! Shhhh!

Post a Comment