Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CP Medieval Party Sneak Peek

CP has looked at the votes for the Medieval party background, and they said the winner is choice 3. This background will be available in a catalog from May 8th-17th(I'm not sure which catalog!) . Check the background out:And here's sneak peek of the Medieval party:CP will also be having a special thing for member penguins again. Some cool stuffs from the medieval party are going to be back! Hope they bring some cool free item for non-members!

4 Penguins commenting cuz they rock!:

Anonymous said...

you win!!!! can you add me on your bloggroll

Anonymous said...

i need your email

Anonymous said...

that's really cool....if you get the next cheats
I'm sure to come and see.I am a REAL big fan of Club Penguin!My name is Gogomoto7.If you ever see me....I REALLY WANT TO TALK!!!!Do you think you can find me?If you can,tell me your next cheats.BECAUSE,I am a member and if there's anything a member can do...then I want to know!I guess I'm gonna go...don't forget to TRY to find me!;)BYE BYE!:D

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!ITS ME!!!GOGOMOTO!!!!!SEE YOU LATER!BYE BYE!!!:D:D:D:D

Post a Comment