Friday, February 27, 2009

Secret Treasures in Treasure Book

Here are some cool cheats to the second treasure book that I had just found today!

On page four, click the top speaker for a football outfit.

On page 12, click the circle in the background for a winged helmet.

Rockhopper will also be here tomorow, and Billybob says Rockhopper will be bringing very rare items. What do you think he’ll bring. (Plz bring the lighthouse shirt! Its very rare for non members!)

2 Penguins commenting cuz they rock!:

Anonymous said...

hi i have the lighthouse shirt its my rareest but it was brought out at the lighthouse opening so i really dont want it to come back like my black puffel bandannna the red and white stripe is my oldest ill add u to my blogrole if u add me to yours

Danlour said...

Ok! ill add u to my blog role!

Post a Comment